This event has passed.
Join MOHAI for an evening of vital civic conversations that explore this region’s history and its distinct role as a hub for innovation.
This year’s event will shine a spotlight on the dramatic transformation of South Lake Union as one of the world’s great hubs for innovation, and explore how the neighborhood, and the larger Seattle community, can stay competitive in the global marketplace. Join the conversation with some of the leading individuals and institutions from the neighborhood, including:
- Ada Healey, Chief Real Estate Officer, Vulcan Inc.
- Dr. Christof Koch, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Dr. Paul G. Ramsey, CEO, UW Medicine
- John Schoettler, Vice President of Global Real Estate and Facilities, Amazon
- Matthew Trunnell, Vice President and Chief Data Officer, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
The Innovation Exchange will be moderated by civic leader Maggie Walker and MOHAI Executive Director Leonard Garfield.
5:30–6:30 pm: Pre-event reception for VIP ticket holders
6:30 pm: Doors open for General Admission ticket holders
7 pm: Program
- $75 for General Admission ($60 for MOHAI members)
- $150 for VIP Admission, which includes pre-event reception with featured speakers ($135 for MOHAI members)
- Not a MOHAI member? Join today
Proceeds from the event support MOHAI’s mission to highlight our region’s tradition of innovation and imagination, including our K-12 education programs that serve nearly 30,000 students and teachers, and thousands of families each year.
Online registration for the 2019 Innovation Exchange is now closed. Walk-in tickets will be available for purchase at MOHAI starting at 5:30 pm.
Please note that the fair market value of each individual ticket is $30.