Save the Date: Innovation Exchange
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
MOHAI’s 10th annual innovation event brings together leaders and influencers from the Puget Sound region to take part in vital civic conversations that explore how this region’s culturally-rich history has created a birthplace for innovation.
The 2019 event will shine a spotlight on the dramatic transformation of South Lake Union as one of the world’s great hubs for innovation and explore how the neighborhood, and the larger Seattle community, can stay competitive in the global marketplace. Join the conversation with some of the leading figures and institutions from the neighborhood including:
- Ada Healey, Chief Real Estate Officer, Vulcan
- Christof Koch, Chief Scientist and President, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Paul G. Ramsey, CEO, UW Medicine
- John Schoettler, Vice President of Global Real Estate, Amazon
- Matthew Trunnell, Chief Data Officer, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Proceeds from the event support MOHAI’s mission to highlight our regional tradition of innovation and imagination, which include our K-12 education programs that serve nearly 30,000 students, teachers, and families each year.
Tickets go on sale in March. Please check back here for updates.