Wednesday, May 22, 2019
MOHAI’s 10th annual Innovation Exchange brings together leaders and influencers from the Puget Sound region to take part in vital civic conversations that explore how this region’s diverse history has created a fertile field for innovation.
The 2019 event will shine a spotlight on the dramatic transformation of South Lake Union as one of the world’s great hubs for innovation, and explore how the neighborhood, and the larger Seattle community, can stay competitive in the global marketplace. Join the conversation with some of the leading figures and institutions from the neighborhood, including:
- Ada Healey, Chief Real Estate Officer, Vulcan Inc.
- Dr. Christof Koch, Chief Scientist and President, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Dr. Paul G. Ramsey, CEO, UW Medicine
- John Schoettler, Vice President of Global Real Estate and Facilities, Amazon
- Matthew Trunnell, Chief Data Officer, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
The Innovation Exchange will be moderated by civic leader Maggie Walker and MOHAI Executive Director Leonard Garfield.
Proceeds from the event support MOHAI’s mission to highlight our region’s tradition of innovation and imagination, including our K-12 education programs that serve nearly 30,000 students and teachers, and thousands of families each year.
Please note that the fair market value of each individual ticket is $30.