Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Join us for MOHAI’s 11th annual Innovation Exchange as we share stories of progress and resilience in our community!
The Pacific Northwest has a strong tradition of innovation and imagination. This virtual event will celebrate the impact of innovation by telling the story of our community’s response to COVID-19. We will present personal insight from individuals and organizations that have made swift transformations during the pandemic resulting in advancements in industry and public service.
Featured presenters will include:
- Eileen Aparis, Vice President of Job Training & Education at Seattle Goodwill
- Jane Broom, Senior Director, Microsoft Philanthropies
- Edouardo Jordan, Chef and Owner, Salare, JuneBaby, and Lucinda Grain Bar
- Chris Odell, Engagement Officer, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME)
- Brad Root, President, GM Nameplate
Thank you to our generous supporters:
Advocate Sponsors | ISOutsource, Mike Repass