In honor of this year’s Major League Baseball All-Star Game in Seattle, MOHAI travels back in time to celebrate some of the biggest stars of all time.
This intimate collection of artifacts, on loan from local private collectors, baseball historians, and the Seattle Mariners Team Archives, includes some very big history associated with baseball legends who made a lasting impact on the game.
- A bat and jersey belonging to Babe Ruth, one of baseball’s most iconic players.
- The jersey and bat of the sport’s greatest hitter of all time, Ted Williams.
- The jersey and bat of the game’s best “all-around” player in baseball history, Willie Mays.
- The jersey and bat of perennial all-star and exemplary humanitarian, Roberto Clemente.
- The Jersey and baseball card belonging to Sandy Koufax, one of baseball’s greatest pitchers ever.
- The display is a must-visit for sports fans and history buffs alike and also includes memorabilia from the first 80 years of Seattle baseball history, including items associated with the Seattle Giants, Rainiers, Pilots, and Mariners.