The MOHAI Youth Advisors (MYA) are launching a book club!
Join teens from around the city as we reflect on Seattle’s diverse stories. There are several ways to participate:
- Read – MYA has selected four books that highlight Seattle and Puget Sound history, places, and people. Read one, more, or all!
- The Hustle by Doug Merlino
- The Bones and the Book by Jane Isenberg
- The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
- Reflect – Share your thoughts, favorite Seattle stories, and book recommendations on social media using the hashtag #mohaiteens
- Connect – Join us on October 17 for the first meeting of the book club! Come discuss the first round of books, enjoy some snacks, and meet new people. Free! RSVP required.