This event has passed.
Moderated by journalist and television personality Enrique Cerna, this panel discussion explores lessons from World War I that shed light on today’s changing geopolitical dynamics.
Join us as we engage in this timely conversation with key thought leaders including:
- Rear Admiral William Center (USN, retired)
- Colonel Grethe Cammermeyer (USA, retired)
- Denis Hayes, President and CEO, Bullitt Foundation
- Daniel Chirot, Herbert J. Ellison Professor of Russian and Eurasian Studies at the University of Washington.
- Former US Ambassador and Washington Governor Gary Locke will participate via video interview.
For disability accommodations, please contact email@example.com two weeks prior to the event.
Cost: $15 for MOHAI members / $25 general public