This event has passed.
A panel of experts lead a discussion on the history of homelessness in Seattle. What can be learned from the past about homelessness in Seattle today? How did homelessness become a state of emergency in the city?
- Leonard Garfield, Executive Director, MOHAI
- Sinan Demirel, Former Executive Director, ROOTS and Elizabeth Gregory Home; Writer, Crosscut
- Colleen Echohawk, Executive Director, Chief Seattle Club
- Tim Harris, Founding Director, Real Change
- Catherine Hinrichsen, Director, Project on Family Homelessness, Seattle University