This event has passed.
Join us at MOHAI for an extraordinary program featuring thought leaders from our community!
MOHAI’s 12th annual Innovation Exchange celebrates leaders and organizations that embody our region’s spirit of innovation and drive the advancement of science, technology, and industry. The program includes a first look at Da Vinci—Inventions, as we explore the foundations of modern-day inspiration and ingenuity.
This year’s Featured Innovators include:
- Ali H. Mokdad, PhD, Chief Strategy Officer – Population Health, University of Washington
- Ana Pinto da Silva, Chief Executive Officer – Minka
- Chris Voorhees, President and CEO – First Mode
Co-chaired by MOHAI Trustees Harald Becker and Hilary Laney, proceeds from this annual fundraiser support MOHAI’s mission to highlight our regional tradition of innovation and imagination, including our K-12 education programs serving nearly 30,000 students, teachers, and families each year.
Thank you to our generous supporters:
- Gold Sponsors: Nordstrom and The Boeing Company
- Silver Sponsors: B2Launch, Evia, and First Mode
- Advocate Sponsors: Harald Becker, Maureen Frisch, and Mighty Media Studios
Location: MOHAI + Online
Cost: Free online