This event has passed.
Join us for MOHAI’s 11th annual Innovation Exchange as we share stories of progress and resilience in our community!
The Pacific Northwest has a strong tradition of innovation and imagination. This virtual event will celebrate the impact of innovation by telling the story of our community’s response to COVID-19. We will present personal insight from individuals and organizations that have made swift transformations during the pandemic resulting in advancements in industry and public service.
Featured presenters will include:
- Eileen Aparis, Vice President of Job Training & Education at Seattle Goodwill
- Jane Broom, Senior Director, Microsoft Philanthropies
- Edouardo Jordan, Chef and Owner, Salare, JuneBaby, and Lucinda Grain Bar
- Chris Odell, Engagement Officer, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME)
- Brad Root, President, GM Nameplate
Thank you to our generous supporters:
- Gold Sponsors | Amazon, The Boeing Company
- Silver Sponsors | B2Launch, First Mode, GM Nameplate
- Advocate Sponsors | ISOutsource, Mike Repass
- In-kind event support provided by: Mighty Media Studios and Translated
Closed captioning and translation into the following languages provided by Translated: English, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Chinese, Russian.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call 206 324 1126 Ext. 154.
Cost: The event is free with registration. Donations are welcomed and will support MOHAI’s exhibit resources and educational programming.