Thursday, June 1, 2017
10 am – 8 pm
Celebrate Pride Month at MOHAI! In honor of Pride, MOHAI offers a special welcome to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) families on this Free First Thursday.
- Craft a button to declare your family pride
- Cozy up in our reading corner with LGBTQ-themed books
- Enjoy summer camp activities with Camp Ten Trees and learn about allyship with the Seattle Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- Special screening of Narrating our Own Stories: A Queer Digital Storytelling Project at 5 pm and 7 pm
- Diverse Harmony will serenade guests at 6 pm.
On Free First Thursdays, enjoy free admission to our permanent exhibit during extended hours, from 10 am to 8 pm. Free admission includes: True Northwest: the Seattle Journey, and the Bezos Center for Innovation.
Explore Puget Sound’s rich and diverse culinary history in Edible City: A Delicious Journey. Edible City exhibit price: $12 adults; $10 student/senior/military.